So this week I’m all about the unknown field – the PHP server.
I had to implement an API for the new notification that I am writing,
and it has to be in the existing mechanism.
I have started to read the code base of the relevant extension, red and red
and had a lot of open questions. Started to be a bit nervous.
I kept reading and reading, and just decided to give it a try, for the worst case I will delete my code 🙂
I have ended up with a semi-working solution (not completed the task, but it is a start!), and of course as always with codes’ project – more questions were piled up.
Hope to establish more progress the upcoming week so I will finish this API…