So this week was the actual first one that I really coded and got to know the code structure.
It was challenging, I must admit: to work only with a guideline page (my mentors are extremely reactive but lives is a very different time zones) on a POC in very new tools, language and all.
I’m glad to write I did succeed eventually, not very fast but I did!
My next goal will be more complex so more consuming – build an API that will response to the UI element and serves it requests.
I guess the more I will work on this project the more I will be comfortable with it and understand the changes and additions that need to be done in order to complete to feature.